ACOPM 3 Part Neuropathy Specialty Board Certification
"10 Weeks On-Line Neuropathy Course"
CME/CEU Credits, Cost: $3,495.00
Location: On-Line -- registration ongoing...
Part A. 10 Week Virtual Classroom with on-line proficiency testing by John Hayes, DC, MS, DABCO:
Rolling Admissions, you can enroll anytime and go at your own pace!
1. A Modern understanding of Peripheral Neuropathy- The detailed cellular and electro-physiology, molecular and cellular pathophysiology of organelle dysfunction.
2. Differential diagnosis I – Peripheral Neuropathy, known and proposed Etiologies and Differential Considerations such as MS, Mechanical, Viral, Entrapment, etc.
3. Differential Diagnosis II – How to determine the most likely etiology of your patients neuropathy VS MS, Mechanical, Viral, Entrapment PLUS how to effectively manage each subset conservatively first.
4. Best practices for using electrical stimulation, applied physical therapy and accompanying modalities.
5. Symbiotic nutritional support: Biochemistry of Key Components in PN & Dietary Management, Supplement considerations and contraindications.
6. Identifying and avoiding likely ineffective treatments and unnecessary diagnostics in the outpatient setting.
7. How to measure and manage inflammation issues relative to neuropathic symptoms and pain.
8. How to introduce and implement new technology successfully with your office staff- blueprints for implementation.
9. Proper documentation, pre and post treatment charting and clinical progress notes that support record keeping requirements.
10. Expanding Your Reach: Partnering effectively with your local medical community.
**** The registration fee for the 10 week on-line course can be made in 3 payments ****
The 10 weeks on line program must be completed before they can take the board exam during the summit.
If you do not complete the 10 weeks on line before this April, you can still attend the classroom hours, but you will have to return during another summit to take the board exam.
Part B. 12 Hours Live Classroom:
April 13-14, 2013
Sat 9-5, Sunday 8-1
Greater Chicagoland Area - Registration Required
Part C. 2 Hour Board Exam Written and practical sections administered October in Boston
Recertification an ACOPM requirement every 36 months.. Instructor:
John Hayes, DC